With all the rain here, I wanted to see what some of the waterfalls high up in the mountains looked like. I had noticed one from down by the beach, just a little slip of white, which I knew was water, so I had to go find it, which meant a serious effort of crawling under and rolling over the tops of chapparal. These were taken in the Santa Ynez Mountains above Goleta, California. I got a little patch of poison oak, not too bad though considering.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by john de herrera
- Yesterday, I scored the SOTU on the 7 Fairy Tales I discussed ...32 comments 7 Recs
- I simply refuse this false equivalency, that the Republicans are somehow 'controlling the narrative,' just as I refuse the idea that the Republicans can continue to 'blackmail' our own Democratic ...91 comments 65 Recs
- In "All Together Now: There Is No Deficit/Debt Problem,” I ...22 comments 8 Recs
- I found Chris Hedges' dystopian vision of the present to be disturbingly close to the mark. I had to share it with everyone here even though I don't take quite as dim a view as Hedges does of our ...380 comments 351 Recs
- My last diary An Idiot's Guide to Product Photography was very technical and to put it bluntly, ...85 comments 36 Recs
- Minutes ago, the FCC passed new rules -- written by corporations -- that will end Net Neutrality. For the first time in history, the U.S. government approved corporate censorship ...535 comments 330 Recs
- Dear Mr. President, Have you watched C-Span recently? If so, you may have seen this amazing speech: Bernie Sanders ...128 comments 22 Recs
- If you care about this country, and I know you do because you visit this site, there is one thing you must do this weekend. Go see the movie Inside ...278 comments 363 Recs
- In an article from the 23rd of November.... WikiLeaks ...613 comments 244 Recs
- I am Bruce Hector, a member of Physicians for a National Health Program ( PNHP ) and family practice physician in the San Fernando Valley of Southern California ...68 comments 77 Recs
john de herrera's Tags
- No current results.
john de herrera's Blogroll
- No current results.