You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Edger
- Chris Hedges does not write feel good articles. He is unrelentingly realistic. His latest post The Election ...134 comments 21 Recs
- I'm embedding the video below the fold. Here's a [http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/08/28/libya.gadhafi.nanny/index.html link to the story]. Muammar Qaddafi had a son named Hannibal. Hannibal ...398 comments 202 Recs
- this posting was written to a private education list by Michael Martin, Research Analyst for the Arizona School Board Association. I have his written authority to crosspost it and to identify ...9 comments 25 Recs
- What has been extraordinary to watch over the past 30-40 years is the way in which, when economic crisis strikes, the political and economic leadership of the country leaps into the breach to ...4 comments 11 Recs
- Dear Hippy-Punching fanboys, this is BULLSH!T, if you want me to work to re-elect Dems, knock it offUPDATE: I want Obama to win. I need Obama to win, but if centrist Democrats keep telling the left to STFU and just vote without addressing their main issues it makes ...1504 comments 697 Recs
- Apparently, this will need to be reposted on a regular basis... They that fear dissent may feel threatened by what it reveals. They that fear dissent may feel threatened that their own beliefs do ...491 comments 309 Recs
- I'm sitting in St. Stephen's Church in Washington DC, drinking good beer and watching a series of great musicians up on the stage--the winds are starting to blow outside, but in here it's a party to ...41 comments 120 Recs
- Although it has been in the works for decades, and during that time there has been people sounding the alarm, it seems that finally a consensus is building around the notion that a small ruling ...7 comments 14 Recs
- whose column for tomorrow asks Did We Drop the Ball on Unemployment? He ...25 comments 46 Recs
- With bombs falling in Gaza and rockets in Southern Israel, many feared violence would destroy Israel's protest movement. Tonight, Israelis are showing their resolve under the banner of "Until We Win"60 comments 45 Recs
- No current results.