I didn't want to write 2 diaries in one day, but I wanted to update the status of my husband. A few weeks ago I wrote about his health issues. We finally found a doctor through a friend. He is kind and actually wants to help. He and his ARNP honestly think it is heart related and that at the same time his thyroid maybe acting up. He believes my husband is going though heart spasms and wants to treat things in hit and miss. We are working with a local health place to get help to cover the testing needed. The Doctor is pricey but he is allowing us to pay over long periods of time. So that helps greatly. My husband still hurts, just Saturday he stood out in 110 weather and told me he was cold and ready to go home. He has all his symptoms still. Yet he plugs on working, getting ready to go to school full time at night, etc. He is the strongest person I know.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
tmo, Gooserock, BlackSheep1, blueyedace2, triv33, Preston S, doingbusinessas, Sydserious, Youffraita, JamieG from Md, CamillesDad1, gramofsam1, ban nock, CherryTheTart, daysey, swampyankee, Horace Boothroyd III, AuntieRa
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by the mom in the middle
- I changed a few details of my story to protect my identity. A little over 20 years ago, I graduated from college with a technical degree. I looked for work for over a year and couldn’t find any ...69 comments 255 Recs
- You don't need me to tell you how it was on November 1, 1991, the day I spent most of an afternoon lying on my belly on the floor of an office in Van Allen Hall on the University of Iowa campus. At ...544 comments 271 Recs
- Just a short diary and a brief apology to all the north easterners. I had noted before to so many of you who were snowed that mother nature was giving you a leg up for some much needed workout. ...19 comments 20 Recs
- * New Day * - Comprehensive List of Kossack Groups Around the Nation. Check Here to Find Your Region:: COMMUNITY BUILDING UPDATES :: Let's build communities! Every region needs a meatspace community like SFKossacks . We take care of each other in real life. I urge ...39 comments 43 Recs
- If you've been following New Day or elsewhere, you know we're trying to setup our first meetup in Lawrence, Kansas at Free State Brewery, 7PM-As long as you want to stay on March 15, 2013. It's a ...9 comments 9 Recs
- As we approach the self-immolation known as "The Sequester," I find myself thinking about a woman in West Africa, asking people, "Would you like to buy a pen?" She was a middle-aged woman, wearing ...94 comments 417 Recs
- A few weeks ago, I posted a blog joining the cause of challenging all districts, in all fifty states. Well, part of that means that if I want to propose it, I have to back it. So, here I am, ...8 comments 15 Recs
- Location/Geography : Grand County, Moab, eastern Utah. Area: 76,358.98 acres; 119 square miles. Spotlight : This park setting has more arches than any other place on the planet! Ancient salt ...80 comments 81 Recs
- Last weekend's diary on Canyonlands National Park touched upon an important subject relating to its terrain and typical climate. Thus the subject title of today's diary. For those who ...85 comments 86 Recs
- Desiline Victor made two trips and had to stand in line for hours before she could vote. At 102 years of age. She was honored on Tuesday during the State of the Union address for her determination ...198 comments 412 Recs
the mom in the middle's Tags
the mom in the middle's Blogroll
- No current results.