This won't be much of a diary, just a place to hang a link. I'm a big fan of progressive talk radio and I listen to Ed Schultz nearly every day. Mike Papantonio was filling in for Ed today and he had a guy on named David DeGraw. DeGraw has a book coming out next month called The Road Through 2012: Revolution or World War III and he was on Pap's show to promote it. I was intrigued by the interview and went looking for the guy. He has a website called AmpedStatus and he has posted an extract from the book. I have never seen anyone put it all together the way this guy does. It's all there: Income Inequality, Wealth Disparity, Banksters, Health Insurance Crooks, Poverty, Incarceration and ALEC. It's got charts and links and if it had been written for this site I would call it The Perfect Diary. So go read it, you'll be glad you did, or maybe you'll be outraged.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Garrett, hester, rasbobbo, parkslopper50, ybruti, Hector Solon, Mother Mags, One Pissed Off Liberal, Involuntary Exile, Ohiodem1, Mindmover, Larsstephens, Amber6541, nervousnellie, Claudius Bombarnac, tardis10, AZ Independent, Bob Sloan, ocular sinister, arizonablue, ItsaMathJoke
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Azazello
- Nadia Prupis at Common Dreams, writes Growing Global Inequality Gap 'Has Reached a Tipping Point' : With the gap between the rich and poor growing worldwide, ...47 comments 41 Recs
- Welcome! " The Evening Blues" is a casual community diary (published Monday - Friday, 8:00 PM Eastern) where we hang out, share and talk about news, music, photography and other things of ...85 comments 26 Recs
- A daily series, Connect! Unite! Act! seeks to create face-to-face networks in each congressional district. Groups ...202 comments 54 Recs
- The corporate media would like you to think Bernie Sanders can't win the Democratic primary against Hillary Clinton. And they're doing their damnedest to make their own preference into a self-...270 comments 276 Recs
- Welcome! " The Evening Blues" is a casual community diary (published Monday - Friday, 8:00 PM Eastern) where we hang out, share and talk about news, music, photography and other things of ...43 comments 26 Recs
- kos, in your piece from The Hill declaring Clinton a "true liberal," and in your own front page post essentially making the same case, The optimist's case for Hillary Clinton , you spoke not one ...704 comments 284 Recs
- A section of Refugio State Beach tainted by oil from burst pipe. Since 2006, the U.S. Pipeline and ...114 comments 141 Recs
- Since so many are in the " Iraq Revisionist " mode lately, I thought I'd post this VERY informative Timeline. Hopefully, it might put some helpful "side-bars" around all the "what we knew then" ...11 comments 22 Recs
- I was pleasantly surprised to see our local NBC affiliate expose activities of the American Legislative Exchange Council in Georgia. The report by Brendan Keefe of 11Alive News consisted of a former ...70 comments 188 Recs
- No current results.