Babycakes has an upper respiratory virus and is back on antibiotics. I did find a new vet that will come to the house and she's great. My concern is more about what I'm doing to her. I'm scared to death for her and I can't seem to just leave her be. Can anyone tell me if an 8 year old cat can die of this and help me calm down so I stop upsetting her. Any information from folks whose cat has had this would be so helpful. I know I'm not helping but I just keep hovering. To make matters worse I was on vacation last week so our whole schedule was off balance. I don't want to hurt her. I'm even afraid of giving her the antibiotics because of the additional stress. She won't take them in food any more. She's not eating very well and I'm very worried. Please help.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Pam LaPier
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (R-VT)119 comments 85 Recs
- There are times when the media really does their best to sicken us all. This ...142 comments 341 Recs
- Donate here: http://shelterboxusa.org/involved.php?page=113 A message ...14 comments 24 Recs
- Those of you who ...95 comments 90 Recs
- Welcome! This is the Tuesday edition of the Pootie Diaries. The subject today is Sharing and Cooperation, or sometimes lack of Cooperation This diary is a politics free zone, meant for relaxing ...77 comments 73 Recs
- As you may know from his last two diaries , BFSkinner had abdominal surgery on Wednesday. The surgeons removed a mass that was apparently not cancerous, and they also reduced a hernia. I talked ...114 comments 318 Recs
- If an agreement is signed between the United States, five other world powers and Iran, the not-yet-online research and development reactor near Arak shown above will have to be hugely modified. ...50 comments 65 Recs
- Sen. Ted Cruz goes full LaPierre :491 comments 152 Recs
- The editors at USA Today take on the estate tax repeal, pointing out that it rewards the nation's wealthy elite: Despite all the rhetoric about the "death tax," dead ...79 comments 54 Recs
- Gov. Asa Hutchinson, being all inclusive.121 comments 72 Recs
Pam LaPier's Tags
Pam LaPier's Blogroll
- No current results.