As we all know by now, Representative Tammy Baldwin is running for Senate. She will be a strong voice for the middle class and the disadvantaged. Imagine adding Tammy Baldwin, Elizabeth Warren, and Mazie Hirono to the Senate. Baldwin represents the type of change we are looking for. She needs our help to ensure that this critical seat stays in the Democratic fold.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Bob Love, blueyedace2, fizziks, MKSinSA, Polly Syllabic, verdeo, anyname, GrumpyOldGeek, progressivebadger, buckybadger1988
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by ndrwmls10
- No matter what decriers of "identity politics" say, diversity of opinion, and therefore diversity of biology matters. Women have been asserting their right to be heard more and more in recent years, ...31 comments 13 Recs
- This is a preview of races for the Indiana General Assembly. Nearly all the races I cover are on the GOP side, and since they have 37-13 and 69-31 edges in the Senate and House, you can see why. ...8 comments 9 Recs
- New Jersey has one of the worst congressional maps for the Democratic party. I hope you can see in this diary why I tell it. The current balance of power in the congressional delegation from New ...38 comments 8 Recs
- Anybody who's been reading Nate Cohn at the New Republic the past couple weeks could be forgiven for thinking he's moved on from polling analysis to devote himself to a new passion: concern trolling.6 comments 5 Recs
- Mitch McConnell is easily the single worst member of congress period. He has obstructed to the best of his ability everything that the Democrats have put forth. Fortunately for us, this obstruction ...17 comments 16 Recs
- Cementing a Democratic Majority or the Beginning of the End of Democratic Dominance in the Kentucky House?11 comments 11 Recs
- Let's imagine for a moment that Democrats controlled redistricting in Texas last cycle. Can they do what the Republicans did in 2003 and flip the map back in their favor? Can they be /the/ margin of ...40 comments 13 Recs
- I like this map because it's fair both in terms of respecting Wisconsin's purple-ness by creating lots of swing districts and because each district makes sense geographically and for the most part ...17 comments 4 Recs
- On Sunday, DailyKos' Steve Singiser had a diary out talking about the flawed premise of listing the 17 seats that would have to fall to form a path to a Democratic House majority and how such a list ...25 comments 51 Recs
- Uploaded with ImageShack.us First, I'd like to give a shout out to ndrwmls10 for bringing up both this story and this great ad in the comments of the Morning Election Digest. So it was brought to ...2 comments 24 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.