The Republican debates in 1:38 with a special appearance by the hand of God. (OK, OK, so it's not really a diary. It's Sunday night, guys.)
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by midnight lurker
- 128 comments 263 Recs
- The automobile, which has become one of the icons of American culture, was actually born in Germany. Karl Benz is generally acknowledged as the inventor of the automobile and was the first to ...15 comments 30 Recs
- It was a simple idea: make a small, basic car which would be cheap to operate and soon the world would be clamoring for it. Unfortunately, this was in 1939 and in the automotive world at this time, ...16 comments 57 Recs
- One of the interesting and unique approaches to automobile design and marketing was the King Midget. During World War II, two civil air patrol pilots—Claud Dry and Dale Orcut—met and began to ...20 comments 16 Recs
- Support independent cartooning: join Sparky's List —and be sure to visit TT'...26 comments 87 Recs
- Monday Morning Sunday School Today's sermon comes from: The Church of the Holy Secularist Reverend Penne addresses the "War on Marriage": The Devil is in the Details, or Lack Thereof. Ted ...3 comments 7 Recs
- Think back about the past few days. How many times did you say “hello”? The word “hello” comes from nautical English: “hallo” or “halloa” was a form of address used by sailors ...12 comments 10 Recs
- Congratulations to Els, from North London, for her astounding accomplishment. The 8-year old managed to convince a mega book publisher to stop marketing books that are titled 'for boys' and '...24 comments 225 Recs
- This is apparently a first —an American bank featuring an LGBT couple in a national ad. Wells Fargo follows the couple as they learn sign language for their newly adopted daughter, who is deaf. "27 comments 63 Recs
- This will be rather short as it has been the day from hell. Reid started feeling bad this afternoon. I dealt with diarrhea and vomiting. His blood sugar plummeted and he went into seizures. The ...49 comments 141 Recs
midnight lurker's Tags
- No current results.
midnight lurker's Blogroll
- No current results.