RNC chairman Reince Priebus said the "GOP War on Women is fiction..."
House GOP women went to the podium yesterday and dutifully denied that the GOP are waging war with women.
Fox News pundits, who are paid to lie and deceive voters, also deny the GOP are waging "war with women."
"THAT" ... that denial that the GOP is at war with women speaks VOLUMES and says so much the GOP.
You see, even though:
- Every GOP Senator voted AGAINST Equal Pay for Women ActThe mere fact that the GOP can support and write the above legislation and still "THINK" they are NOT at "War with Women" speaks VOLUMES ... VOLUMES.
- Every GOP Senator voted AGAINST Al Franken's Anti-Rape Amendment
- Every GOP member vote FOR Anti-Safe Abortion Legislation
- Every GOP member vote FOR Blunt/Rubio Anti-Women's Equal Health Coverage Amendment. While Blunt/Rubio Amendment does not allow employer to deny men employee health coverage for Vasectomy, the Blunt/Rubio Amendment allows Employer to deny female employees & female dependents: contraception, tubes tied, and hysterectomies.
- GOP Redefine Rape
- GOP write legislation to probe metal prongs up a woman's vagina
- GOP change legal term for victims of rape, stalking, and domestic violence to "accuser"
- GOP write legislation that could make it legal to murder a doctor who provides abortion care. (South Dakota GOP)
- GOP write legislation to cut nearly a billion dollars of aid to low-income pregnant women, mothers, babies, and kids.
- GOP write legislation that would let hospitals allow a woman to die rather than perform an abortion necessary to save her life.
- GOP write law cutting ALL funding for low-income kids saying "Women should really be home with the kids, not out working (Maryland)
- GOP Cut Funding for Head Start, by $1 Billion.
- Two-thirds of the elderly poor are women: GOP write Bill to CUT funding for employment services, meals, and housing for senior citizens.
- GOP Candidates for President vow and pledge to Cut Funding for Planned Parenthood.
- GOP voted for a Amendment to cut all federal funding from Planned Parenthood health centers.
- GOP write Bill to eliminate all funds for Federal Family Planning Program.
- GOP Write Bill to Provide Contraception for wild horses but ENDS all Federal Funding for Family Planning, including contraception coverage. (Dan Burton(R))
It says that GOP must think women are such loathing creatures that women "DESERVE" the above listed GOP legislation. So, to the GOP they are not at "war with women" they are merely giving women what women deserve.
So, the next time you hear a GOPer deny that the GOP are at "War with Women" just remember, to the GOP they are merely giving loathsome women exactly what they deserve.