Besides his flip flopping, my problem with Mitt Romney revolves around his Cayman Island accounts, his Swiss bank account and the assets he has hidden though Bain. You see, you and I have to pay taxes on my all earnings. If Itake money out of my 401K since I'm retired I have to pay taxes on that and if I win a lottery I have to pay taxes on my winnings so Romney should pay all his taxes just like you and me. I also want to see all the income tax filings that he showed John McCain when he was being vetted for V.P. It's UnAmerican for a Presidential candidate to have off shore accounts and if the Dems had any brains (and balls) they would push this.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Rosalie907
- No, the odds are you're really not going to get very rich, or even moderately rich, although you'll probably go to your deathbed ...15 comments 17 Recs
- I'm so outraged as I'm writing this that I'm going to have to be extra careful about typos, etc. Republicans in Congress have passed a bill that would make it perfectly legal for your boss to fire ...81 comments 181 Recs
- Talk about turning some damning news into a ray of sunshine. Several of them, if you count the number of frenetic Tweets. First the crux of the "bad news" for Chris Christie announced today ... ...90 comments 67 Recs
- Sen. Jim "Snowball" Inhofe, (R-Kochland) wants to wreck Obama's efforts on the Paris 2015 climate agreement. While right-wingers in Congress await the results ...42 comments 73 Recs
- The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...424 comments 569 Recs
- Are you that crazy that you think that destroying Baltimore will end police violence and brutality? Are you that crazy? Have you seen the destruction, violence and fires in Baltimore? If you have,206 comments 16 Recs
- It was only a matter of time before little George Jr. would have the audacity (and stupidity) to criticize President Obama's foreign strategies and peace negotiations. This past Saturday turned ...130 comments 166 Recs
- Here's some more scary news from the Duke City, and it's for real. Not from any of its famous TV series. The county district attorney overseeing Albuquerque Police has gone on the record in the ...97 comments 427 Recs
- Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) It takes some chutzpah to run for president ...63 comments 219 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.