- Today's comic by Tom Tomorrow is The Invisible Hand strikes again!:
- What you missed on Sunday Kos ...
- Sunday's comic by Matt Wuerker was ... and those other halos? ...
- William Galston talks 2012 election with Daily Kos, by DemFromCT
- Two Daily Kos/SEIU polls show why Americans Elect failed, by Chris Bowers
- Billionaire donors drive anti-teacher, pro-testing education reform agenda, by Laura Clawson
- Injustice and jury selection, by Denise Oliver Velez
- Mitt Romney is a coward, by brooklynbadboy
- A conversation with future voters, by Dante Atkins
- Be sure to click the link in this tweet:
- Here's a mini round-up of the Republican veepstakes (yes, it's a stupid word).
Sarah Palin has recorded a robocall supporting Texas Republican Senate candidate Ted Cruz in a tight primary at the end of this month. But, as a columnist for the Topeka Capital-Journal writes, some of the calls have been going to voters in Kansas.
“Hello, Texas!” begins the call. “I’m Sarah Palin.”
- I don't blame them:
The death of the only man convicted in the 1988 Lockerbie bombing has left some victims' relatives relieved and others raising questions about his guilt and whether others went unpunished. [...]
"It closes a chapter but it doesn't close the book. We know he wasn't the only person involved," Frank Dugan, president of the group Victims of Pan Am Flight 103, said from Alexandria, Va.
- Here's some maps of racial and ethnic divisions in U.S. cities.
- They really need to be more specific:
Pakistan banned access to Twitter on Sunday because of "blasphemous" material, a Pakistani official said, but normal service was resumed after 12 hours.
The government did not specify which users or messages had prompted the ban on the microblogging site or why it was allowed to operate again so quickly.
- Did you know there were anti-JFK coloring books back in the day?
- An awesome image of the solar eclipse from space.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Barbara Morrill
- This morning it was announced that John Nash, famed mathemtician was killed on the New Jersey turnpike in a tragic car crash that claimed his life and that of his wife. John Forbes Nash Jr., the ...62 comments 257 Recs
- The Kansas Community of Pratt was rocked this afternoon with a 4.6 Earthquake. The earthquake, located about 89 miles west of Wichita and close to nearby Pratt is neither the first or largest ...81 comments 152 Recs
- Gorgeous, in all ways. Old school craftsmanship meets vintage rock and roll in the video age. The result? Oddly amazing and perfect:23 comments 38 Recs
- Why even bother? Well, you guys went ahead and did a press avail, and ...267 comments 288 Recs
- Yes, it's been a while since I've done a GunFAIL update here at Daily Kos. But no, I never stopped keeping records on accidental shootings, guns left behind in bathrooms, and the like. In fact, I ...83 comments 257 Recs
- Yeah, that's right, I'll say it: Luis Lang is a fool and a hypocrite. Over at Talking Points Memo, Josh Marshall has a story about a guy in South Carolina named Luis Lang who's in a nasty situation ...558 comments 677 Recs
- Let's play the name game... . . . Ok....ok...maybe not. :) But there are some interesting handles on here, and I've often wondered where they come from, so now is your chance to share, if you ...298 comments 53 Recs
- We've had a good run. We've been together 21 years, 7 of them legally wed. But this is all about to crash and burn around our ears thanks to 66-year-old Sylvia Driskell of Auburn Nebraska. ...701 comments 448 Recs
- On Saturday at 8 AM PT, the tech team will be moving Daily Kos from its current web host to Amazon's Web Services. We'll be taking the site down for an estimated one to three hours while we move our ...132 comments 136 Recs
- Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco chief of staff Dan Bernal meets with Daily Kos, CREDO Action, Sum of Us, Electronic Frontier Foundation & Corporate Accountability ...16 comments 63 Recs
Barbara Morrill's Tags
- No current results.