Gary Johnson is effectively turning New Mexico Into a safe blue state. I suggest that if you live in a swing state you show up to help Gary Johnson's campaign out, to secure ballot access and also votes. He'll never actually win and he's polling at like 14% in New Mexico. Yes that was his state, but if he can get those kind of numbers third party there's a large ammount of Libertarians, and after all what better way to demoralize them than to take down yet another of their saints in a general election? Who's with me! I call on Markos To announce a new operation hillarity. I don't know what to title it! You name it and we can campaign for it! I leave that to the Golden God of Snark, for your snarkiness I implore you: Let the hillarity Ensue! thus is my will so mote it be!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by daeros
- Americans across the political spectrum need to rise up and stop Fast Track now! The good news is that overwhelmingly House Democrats will vote No! The bad news is that lined up against them, and ...4 comments 13 Recs
- Take Action: Tell Mayor Hales and the Portland City Commission to allow workers to earn paid sick days. When it comes to ...4 comments 15 Recs
- After a long mark-up period, the Senate Finance Committee took its final vote on the trade promotion authority, or "fast track," bill that Ron Wyden (D-OR) and Orrin Hatch (R-UT) had negotiated. ...101 comments 111 Recs
- It is not enough to simply say the deal on "fast track" is a bad one. We need to understand, in the details, why what is being sold as a new "improved" fast track is just utter nonsense.28 comments 23 Recs
- Last week, I wrote a diary about Martin O'Malley's views of the Student Loan Crisis. There's no doubt that one of the most important issues that needs to be discussed and debated in the ...146 comments 121 Recs
- Juvenile. In an interview with NPR, O'Malley was asked whether failing to sign a Pacific trade pact would leave a power vacuum that the Chinese could exploit to boost their dominance in the region: ...6 comments 26 Recs
- Martin O'Malley was the architect of Baltimore's failed plan to reign in crime, the New York Times reported yesterday: Civil rights advocates and some elected officials here trace the tensions to “65 comments 12 Recs
- I am a brown woman of childbearing age with a young child. This is what my possible future will look like if everyone only voted for candidates that meet a "purity" test.692 comments 282 Recs
- I received an email from my ex-pat father, now living in Mexico. My father is an old-school Democrat. He's politically active, and wears the title of "liberal" as a badge of honor. I live in Florida,93 comments 21 Recs
- The United States isn't even in the conversation The Japanese maglev trains are fast. They run over 300 mph pretty easily. Japan also holds the ...126 comments 83 Recs
- No current results.