ABC just obtain a leaked document that the details the guest-list and program for Mitt’s highly secretive retreat in Utah this weekend. This is how they described the event:
Romney’s Great Utah Adventure: The Guest List and Schedule Leaks OutI cut through the noise to give you a taste of his guest-list:
“ABC News has obtained access to parts of the schedule for the three-day retreat with Mitt Romney in Park City, Utah, this weekend. If you’re massively wealthy and favor Romney over Obama, or if there’s a possibility you might be No. 2 on the Republican ticket, or if you fancy being considered for the veep spot, this fancy resort town nestled in the Deer Valley is the place to be.”
1. James A. Baker III
2. Former Minnesota Senator Norman Coleman
3. Tennessee senator Bob Corker
4. Weekly Standard editor and co-founder Bill Kristol,
5. Former Utah governor Mike Leavitt.
6. John McCain
7. Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.
8. CEO of Hewlett Packard Meg Whitman
9. Billionaire financier Ken Langone,
10. Rep. Paul Ryan
11. Sen. John Thune.
12. GOP attorney Ben Ginsberg
13. Weekly Standard and Fox contributor Fred Barnes
14. GOP strategist Mary Matalin
15. Condoleezza Rice
16. Ann Romney
17. Former Olympic figure skater Dorothy Hamill
18. Jeb Bush
19. Rob Portman
20. Bob McDonnell
21. Tim Pawlenty
22. Former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu
23. Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets
This is quite a little party he has going on. The most newsworthy issue I see is in this paragraph:
“Then, “Media insight” will feature Romney counsel and longtime GOP attorney Ben Ginsberg; Fred Barnes and Kristol, editors and co-founders of The Weekly Standard; GOP strategist Mary Matalin; and Bush strategist and American Crossroads founder, Karl Rove."Karl Rove is developing media strategies on behalf of American Crossroads and the Romney campaign?
Think about this for a second...
Karl Rove has been running millions of third party ads against Obama. Romney claims he has no control, knowledge or involvement with his group but he develops a panel with:
1. The Romney Campaign
2. The Founder of American Crossroad
3. Two Employees from the Weekly Standard
4. Three Employees from Fox News
5. One employee from CNN
...to work on a media strategy?
We need to make him eat this!!!