SPOILER WARNING: A late night gathering for non-serious palaver that does not speak of that night's show. Posting a spoiler will get you brollywhacked. You don't want that to happen to you.
The Insomniac's Vent - Hole (hereinafter known as IVH) is a noncontroversial topic, no flame zone. The IVH, if lost or stolen will not be replaced or purchase price refunded. Violation of IVH rules will result in expulsion without refund. A copy of IVH rules can be obtained from one or more members wearing tie-dyed oxford shirts after written requests. Admission to certain functions within the IVH may require additional innuendo, enter at your own risk. Frivolity and silliness are highly recommended for all riders. Flamewars are expressly forbidden and political ranting is strongly discouraged. Please consult your counselor, magistrate or religious functionary before usage. Comment below if you agree with said terms.
Addendum to above: First is first. Second can be skinkond.
Thank you and have an IVH night.
Good evening, fellow venthooligans! Welcome to the Thursday, July 19th edition of the Insomniacs Venthole with Craig Ferguson. My grandson Darby, when he is about to tell me something he thinks is interesting, says; "Did you not know...?" So here's a few ....
Did you not know?OK, let's get to the CraigyFerg stuff - Tonight, guests are actor Kenneth Brannaugh
* that on this date in the year 64, Rome started burning, and legend has it Nero did nothing.
* the first women's convention was held in Seneca Falls, New York.
* in 1860, Lizzie Borden was born to loving parents she later murdered.
* in 1947, Brian May, guitarist for Queen, was born.
* in 1969, Apollo 11, with Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin was launched into orbit.
* in 1979, the rebel Sandinista Army liberated Nicaragua.
and comedian Ted Alexandro.
Hopefully, the clips - Bingo and Thank You Dr. Pinch!