So, I don't really have anything to add to this, which I know is frowned up. But dang.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Xavier Onassis EMTP
- A week has passed since I was arrested along with 150 other citizens at Moral Monday for civil disobedience in the North Carolina General Assembly. During that time, Republican leaders have dug in ...9 comments 23 Recs
- You won. If this election demonstrated anything, it's that a President no longer has to keep the employment-population ratio up in order to win an election, and that there really is nothing to the ...133 comments 12 Recs
- Because this: Led to this: Which led to this:135 comments 330 Recs
- "The President has to reach out across the aisle and work with Republicans" This appears to be the conclusion that many pundits are reaching from the election result. President Obama has to reach ...700 comments 1040 Recs
- Halloween not scary enough for you? Watch this video, interviewing folks outside a Romney rally (the one that featured Meatloaf scaring dogs in a ten mile radius). it is eight andhalf minutes long, ...16 comments 8 Recs
- Nate Silver has been the target of rabid right wing extremists lashing out at him for stretching their pea brains with arithmetic, calling him ""a man of very small stature" and "a thin and ...299 comments 526 Recs
- In my little corner of NC the Republicans and Teajadists continue to take signs, disrupt our tables at the early voting locations, and harass people at the polls. I have a neighbor who has had their ...10 comments 5 Recs
- Representative West seems to have a difficult time with people; along with the majority of the GOP, officials and constituency. Mr. West's Republican challenger in the primary, Bob Crowder, has ...8 comments 37 Recs
- How would you imagine the taters at Redstate reacted to Go. Christy giving mad props to Obama's support during the current crisis? If you guessed that they would say "Well, we all have to pull ...21 comments 21 Recs
- I have been invited to participate in a debate. On one side there would be some honest folks from the early days of Occupy Wall Street and myself. On the other side would be a "Tea Party" panel ...184 comments 334 Recs
Xavier Onassis EMTP's Tags
- No current results.
Xavier Onassis EMTP's Blogroll
- No current results.