I'm busy, so no time to dig into this at the moment, but I don't see anything about this diaried by anyone yet and wanted to get the news out. It appears there are some major shakeups happening in Komen's leadership. I don't know what it all means, but here is a link to a story about it: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/...
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Witgren
- Support independent cartooning: join Sparky's List —and be sure to visit TT'...27 comments 95 Recs
- The iconic Morgan Freeman has with three little ...67 comments 226 Recs
- So I get a newsletter from WA,State Representative Liz Pike 18th Legislative District. A large part of it this week was devoted to explaining why after a 130 Day session they need another 30 days to ...21 comments 23 Recs
- So two big news items today about the over reach and power of government.3 comments 3 Recs
- There have been a lot of really jaw-dropping questions asked lately. Many times they're asked in the face of the actual answers already being stated. Questions like, "If you're angry at [X], why are ...134 comments 305 Recs
- Three days ago the House Armed Services Committee inserted a controversial provision into an Iraqi aid bill. Republican war-policy writers are demanding that the United States recognize Kurdish ...3 comments 15 Recs
- Just over a week ago I posted a story about a group of PA high school students who held an "Anti-Gay" day at their school as a counter to the National Day of Silence. I caught quite a bit of flack ...9 comments 21 Recs
- Well, this is flattering...I guess... Testimony before the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship by MICHAEL F. CANNON April 29, 2015 ...If the Court sides with the challengers, ...31 comments 175 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.