Julian Assange addresses the people of the world, and the people of the U.S. from the Ecuadoran embassy in London.www.sacramentopa.blogspot.com
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
claude, Lupin, chuckvw, Sandino, blueoasis, Clive all hat no horse Rodeo, shaharazade, One Pissed Off Liberal, ceebee7
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by dcampbell
- A couple of years ago, I spent many hours with Bernie Sanders interviewing him for Playboy magazine (the interview was published in October 2013). I've just received permission to post unpublished ...171 comments 201 Recs
- 91 comments 66 Recs
- Promoted from diaries by Susan Gardner . Reince Priebus (and apparently many others ) ...364 comments 1168 Recs
- Missed in the mainstream media coverage of the release of the revised Bay Delta Conservation Plan (BDCP) documents on March 14 was the alarming role the peripheral tunnels could play in increased ...4 comments 17 Recs
- Beginning in 2005, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio was able to fortify his police state thanks in part to the handiwork of County Attorney Andrew Thomas, who provided the sheriff legal cover ...104 comments 264 Recs
- The campaign against teachers is special, and worth paying attention to. It's not like workers in general get much respect in our culture, at least not beyond vague lip service that only ever ...257 comments 155 Recs
- With Chicago teachers currently planning to go out on strike on Monday, negotiations between the Chicago Teachers Union and the management of the Chicago Public Schools continue. But while CTU ...105 comments 39 Recs
- Many ballot propositions are deliberately written to be confusing. There’s usually a hidden agenda. Case in point: Prop 32. Its backers say it’s about “stopping special interests.” That ...5 comments 18 Recs
- Even in California, we have to either hang together, or hang separately. November 2012 will be a cataclysmic showdown between the forces of democracy and the forces of unlimited wealth. If we lose ...72 comments 177 Recs
- “The principle goal of education in the schools should be creating men and women who are capable of doing new things, not simply repeating what other generations have done; men and women who are ...3 comments 10 Recs