1. Donald Trump. [...]That doesn't even count the Obama-birth-certificate-investigatin' Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who will be speaking at a related offsite rally, and whoever else might be propped up in front of the podiums that we don't know about yet.
2. Actress Janine Turner. [...]
3. Georgia Attorney General Sam Olens. [...]
4. Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee. [...]
5. Florida Gov. Rick Scott. [...]
6. Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA). [...]
7. Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal. [...]
You might think that hosting such a prominent collection of conspiracy theorists and conspiracy theory supporters might be a bit strange, but I'm sure it is simply a case of off-the-cuff scheduling. You know, a little light-hearted fun. Lighten up!
And in fairness, if the Republicans nixed all potential speakers who had a history of promoting blatantly untrue conspiracy theories—whether it be on Obama, climate change, energy supplies, ammunition supplies, "death panels," welfare, vaccinations, the United Nations and so on—the event would be about five minutes long.