This will be short, just this quick intro and then the video. I bet most of you have seen this already, but for those of you who haven't, and those of you who want to see it again, check beneath the break for the YouTube embed. Mind you, the whole thing is 48 minutes and 24 seconds long, so get yourself a solid block of watching time.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Shade Tail
- My dad once rescued me from the ocean floor after a huge wave knocked me down. I remember feeling trapped and tumbling over and over as the wave moved toward the shore. I wasn't strong enough to ...19 comments 68 Recs
- Catchy title, eh? But it's the truth. I do not respect the beliefs of others WRT religion/spirituality. It is a conscious and willful choice not to. It is deliberate. It is my choice, just as it was ...1049 comments 353 Recs
- I decided to write this up after reading about another unfortunate epidemic, this time affecting children in southern California: LOS ANGELES -- State health officials have declared ...126 comments 62 Recs
- I'm speaking here of where the people involved believe they are in private small-group purely social situations, completely insulated from anyone's commercial or professional lives or any sort of ...82 comments 18 Recs
- Note: I mean no disrespect by posting this today. I had considered posting it tomorrow so as not to seem disrespectful as I did ...731 comments 586 Recs
- I am so upset right now, I can hardly speak. My profoundly autistic 13 year old just came home from school with a bruise on her arm that looks like it was probably caused by a restraint. No one ...101 comments 43 Recs
- Have you called your Congressmen to tell them what you think about the health care reform bill? Do the ones who voted for health care know that you support them? Do the ones that have been ...10 comments 12 Recs
- Like many of you, I have been inspired to support Barack Obama. I feel passionately that he is our best hope for a positive change in our country and the world around us. I am encouraged that my ...135 comments 344 Recs
Shade Tail's Tags
- No current results.