RH Reality Check Texas reporter Andrea Grimes searches, in vain, for a pap smear among the providers the state of Texas says should be available to provide one. Watch and listen and read the rest of our reporting on the Texas Women's Health Program here.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Joan McCarter, BlackSheep1, boadicea, gakke, splashy, Thestral, maybeeso in michigan, dewtx, BachFan, Lefty Coaster, petral, Tea and Strumpets, The Janitor, jacey, Lonely Texan, JGibson, nomandates, entrelac, Renfriend, Blazehawkins
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by RH Reality Check
- I see you there, sitting against the wooden cross you brought with you; the prayers taped haphazardly to the top of the white structure. I see you there, bowed head, sanctimony abound, extolling ...127 comments 321 Recs
- Since last Monday, the New York State Senate has been gridlocked . As it currently stands, the ...20 comments 48 Recs
- I actually started this diary a couple weeks ago, then let it marinate in my Draft folder. The truth be told, I was afraid. I hadn't read or heard a lot of personal accounts regarding a decision to ...1007 comments 823 Recs
- Some bristle when words like racist are used here and I understand because I do too. But if you follow the history of Dick Cheney, there is one thing he has not shied away from, is his white ...40 comments 15 Recs
- Yesterday, Senator Schumer proposed a "middle ground" on healthcare reform. The New York Times reports the core points of his "compromise": • The public plan must be self-...283 comments 361 Recs
- Senator Chuck Schumer floated what he's calling a compromise on the public health insurance option, encompassing four ...670 comments 240 Recs
- Much has been made of the civil war going on for the soul of the Republic Party, pitting "moderate" rethugs versus Mr. De Facto, Rush Limbaugh. I won't go into the specifics of the recent skirmishes,53 comments 29 Recs
- This is what I've been waiting for from Senator Obama, a stand on FTA's during this campaign. Hillary Rodham Clinton's doubts about big foreign trade deals came only in the heat of ...144 comments 18 Recs
RH Reality Check's Tags
- No current results.
RH Reality Check's Blogroll
- No current results.