By: Jill Stein
We don't need a third candidate in the debates, we need at least two.
Neither Barack nor Mitt's platforms address:
(1) Reinstating Glass-Steagall
(2) Strategies to expand voting, like same-day registration, a national holiday, or restoring the vote to ex-convicts who've paid their debt to society
(3) Campaign finance
(4) Ending or limiting corporate personhood
(5) Relieving student loan debt
(6) Strategies to help elections better reflect the people's will like ending the Electoral College, leveling the playing field for all candidates, and non-partisan election commissions
(7) New financial regulations beyond Dodd-Frank
(8) Remedies for the real estate and foreclosure crises
(9) Establishing public banks
(10) Seriously reducing military spending
What do you think?
Check like-mindedness with 2012 candidates at the99vote.com