We'll see how this goes. So far we've got Frankenoid and her husband, along with Im a frayed not, and food. I'll try and update as the day goes along.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Common Sense Mainer, navajo, hoolia, Steven Payne, Ginny in CO, FindingMyVoice, BentLiberal, One Pissed Off Liberal, jnhobbs, Leftcandid, BlueJessamine, Merry Light, Horace Boothroyd III, JupiterSurf, arizonablue
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by ColoTim
- The lovely month of May is upon us, when a young (hearted) critter's fancy turns to whatever a young heart fancies. In the case of pooties, it's often...Fancy Feast.114 comments 83 Recs
- I tried to write a roundup of what's going down in New York on Saturday but was thwarted by the internet gnomes that were migrating Big Orange at the time. A lot has happened since then! Here's ...49 comments 93 Recs
- I live in the rural Midwest. Agriculture is the dominant activity, and most folks live in small towns. In many respects, it is a good place to live. People are mostly decent and hard working. ...53 comments 99 Recs
- The Satanic Temple begins legal aid fund to offer exemptions against, and actively challenge, arbitrary, insulting, and outright harmful anti-abortion legislation. The Satanic Temple (TST), ...43 comments 112 Recs
- Officer Justin Craven after being charged with misconduct in the shooting death of Ernest Satterwhite On April 7, two white police officers in South Carolina were arrested for shooting and ...104 comments 194 Recs
- Does ‘we the people’ matter anymore? Will it always be pay to play for the foreseeable future? Will we ever get our country back? Not the tea party type ‘get our country back’ but actually ...144 comments 73 Recs
- Happy Birthday [Insert Name] from your corporate overlords My birthday was last Sunday and I received hundreds of birthday greetings from friends, family, and corporate America. The screen capture ...62 comments 57 Recs
- Molly Redden at Mother Jones writes Want an Abortion This Year? Get Ready to Wait : For women seeking an abortion, 2015 is shaping up to be the year of the long wait. Since the beginning of the year,76 comments 52 Recs
- Salon's Bill Curry says it very well here: Bernie Sanders really matters: He doesn’t have to win to build a progressive movement Stop thinking about winners, losers and the dumb horse race. Let's ...372 comments 233 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.