A few "moderate" Republicans have started calling Romney the idiot he is. The problem with people like Bill Kristol and Joe Scarborough is that they keep saying that neither candidate has anything to offer the country. This is their excuse for not bolting the GOP and becoming Democrats. Here's the thing...it's a flat out lie! Both these men are knowledgeable enough to know that Obama's policies and proposals would have increased job growth in this country along with rebuilding infrastructure and improving schools and other functions - if these proposals had not been shot down by an obstructionist...almost treasonous...House of Representatives. A little bit more honesty would be nice, Joe. Take the next step, Bill. There is one candidate with a lot to offer, and you both know it.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by normboyd40
- I posted this on FB this morning, and has received some truly heartwarming responses and requests by family and friends to post it elsewhere. Thought I would post it here with the good people of ...123 comments 580 Recs
- Of course you can write, and soundbite and skew anything into becoming news. Of course you can choose to or not verify facts. (especially in an effort to beat your competitor to the punch) Of ...1 comments 2 Recs
- I took some time last week to go to my local health store and the two pharmacies to check what kind of supplements loiter on their shelves. Then I visited all the supermarkets. I have to say that I ...491 comments 224 Recs
- I watched the HBO film tonight. There isn't much to say about the story, or the people involved, that you haven't seen in interviews and trailers.52 comments 47 Recs
- The Boston Globe has been running a seven-part series on Senator Ted Kennedy this week. The series is drawn ...255 comments 365 Recs
- Nouriel Roubini is interviewed by the WSJ today and makes a compelling case for nationalizing the banks as "THE Market friendly solution" to our banking crisis. Roubini also ...424 comments 385 Recs
- I am so sick and tired of being lectured by good ole boys about what "the rest of us" are and are not entitled to as a result of our 'dead beat' behavior.' I've had it with the long parade of the '...501 comments 875 Recs
- Wolf poop? Meet spinning air distribution device. Yikes! Team Coleman surprised (mostly by acting like lawyers rather than continue acting like lint-heads) and filed a motion for a ...144 comments 225 Recs
- On Friday, the Minnesota Senatorial contest took a decided turn towards the ridiculous, and the verbal sparring turned ugly -- or, to be precise, it got even uglier. If you thought this fight was ...324 comments 460 Recs
- What goes around comes around. Seems that a number of political appointees of the Bush Mafia are having trouble finding gainful ...318 comments 349 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.