You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by jackspace
- We may have just missed having another tragedy late Wednesday night in Seattle. Police there arrested a man seen hanging around the University of Washington campus in a stolen truck. When they ...90 comments 144 Recs
- I've recently become a fan of the A&E show Hoarders . Never much for reality TV, the first time I saw the show I thought it was profiting on people's tragedies. But I have since figured out that the ...309 comments 213 Recs
- Trish is having connection issues and has asked that I post today's diary for her, so here goes. AS TO THE TERM WOOZLE - ONE OF OUR BELOVED KOSSACKS, Pandoras Box, STARTED CALLING HER ...292 comments 143 Recs
- Michele Bachmann (R-Crazy Town) [...117 comments 162 Recs
- 63 comments 169 Recs
- Unless you want to be monitored by the Department of Homeland Secuirty. If you didn't think we had arrived at Orwell's 1984 yet, you can rest easy.. We are there! A freedom of informaiton ...94 comments 128 Recs
- Pssst. Michele. You might want to pay your staff before they spill even more of your dirty ...222 comments 284 Recs
- What's Michele thinking? Who knows? The juicy tale of how batshit crazy Rep. Michele Bachmann screwed over her presidential campaign staff is fast becoming the greatest soap opera EVER! First, [...158 comments 281 Recs
- 56 comments 99 Recs
- That is a quote from Dune and a truism that seems to be the order of the day for so many things. There is a segment of our society that seems hellbent on denying all reality and that life has ...31 comments 48 Recs
- No current results.