After this weekend's debacle in NFL Refereeing,
I thought some comparisons of the NFL replacement referees to Mitt Romney might be in order.
Here they are: 10 reasons Mitt Romney is like an NFL Replacement Referee
10. Romney reverses positions like the NFL replacement referees reverse calls.
9. Referees have trouble managing players.
Romney has discord and infighting managing campaign.
8. Referees inflate yardage on penalties. Romney inflates
taxable income to look better.
7. Replacement referees cramming to read NFL rulebook one month before season.
Romney reads last minute briefing books to make up for lack of foreign policy
6. Video replay shows referees how they screwed up on calls.
Video replay shows Romney what he really thinks.
5. Coaches try to con the replacement referees. Romney SuperPac
ads try to con the American People.
4. Replacement referees allowing extra do-overs including downs, timeouts, and replay
challenges. Romney campaign currently in 3rd do-over in a week.
3. NFL replacement referee- big fan of the New Orleans Saints, Mitt Romney, big fan
of the New Orleans Saint Owner.
2. NFL replacement referees were a bad idea, and so is a Romney Presidency
And the number one way Mitt Romney is like a NFL Replacment Referee:
1. Mitt Romney looks like a NFL Replacement Referee
Perhaps that is what he will be doing after November......