So it was charged in a press conference this morning. He also seems to have been involved in a hit and run accident in March that was covered up. If the charges are true, it appears he stole the election from Democrat Felicia Rotellini with negative attack ads paid for by the "independent expenditure committee" Business Leaders for Arizona, the group he was coordinating illegally with. Horne, as Attorney General, has litigated to defend the infamous SB1070 and is a politically ally of Jan Brewer.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
ROGNM, Bob Love, JohnB47, PSzymeczek, Brian B, Alan Arizona, luckylizard, artmartin, Larsstephens, sharonsz, rja, docterry, OldDragon, aznavy, Buckeye54, George3, ET3117, sparkysgal
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by sponson
- Um. No. Sex misconduct from yrs ago was gross but Speaker Hastert is now a victim who should be given pass in exchange for testimony vs blackmailer. — Geraldo Rivera (@...57 comments 108 Recs
- The son of friends of my mother was six years old when I first baby sat for them. He could not sit up or control the movements of his head. He never would. He would never crawl, stand, walk, ...258 comments 294 Recs
- An African-American family out in New York's Long Island received an anonymous racist letter from someone in the Village of Lindenhurst. Darcell Copes received the letter, it reads:57 comments 226 Recs
- Let's hope nothing does go wrong, but so far more than 500 800 people have RSVP'd to attend a Muhammad cartoon drawing contest in Phoenix on Friday, similar to the contest in Garland, Texas . That ...406 comments 143 Recs
- This has to ...93 comments 66 Recs
- I realize that this is the 3rd diary I've posted tonight, but this one is kind of important to me on a personal level. I'm one of those who tore Luis Lang apart in the first place, so it behooves me ...60 comments 340 Recs
- When has U.S. military involvement in the Middle ...117 comments 49 Recs
- I'm a Tom Joad democrat, a prison reform democrat, an anti-poverty democrat and a pro-justice democrat - so the party left me a long time ago...and they never looked back as they went chasing after ...621 comments 572 Recs
- Sorry, nothing aviation related. The statistics will tell you that flying is quite safe even if your "gut" says otherwise. It was much more mundane than that. Someone almost ran me over.276 comments 419 Recs
- No current results.