I'm not sure why Mitt's performance tonight is surprising. Mitt always says exactly what his audience wants to hear. It's his calling card. When he's narrow-casting, for example, at $50K dinners or battling in the Republican primary, he's a tried and true right wing ideologue. When he's broadcasting, like in tonight's debate, he's a moderate. He always says what the audience wants to hear. When he's at a Dodger game he says blue is his favorite color. When he's at Kentucky Fried Chicken he says Colonel Sanders is his favorite military leader. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by r fisher
- Presented without commentary… (h/t to Mark Thoma at [http://economistsview.typepad.com Economist’s View], and Yves Smith at [http://www.nakedcapitalism.com Naked Capitalism])357 comments 435 Recs
- I've taken heat for saying this before and I probably will again. Yes, I know, John McCain was shot down, captured, held as a prisoner of war and tortured. For that he's been held out as a hero and ...280 comments 350 Recs
- For all of the numbers and statistics and poll charts we've seen, this might be the most important number of this election. 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683) Write it on your hand in Sharpie so it's ...69 comments 201 Recs
- John McCain went on Brian Kilmeade's radio show this morning to shake his angry fist like he was yelling at a ...220 comments 303 Recs
- It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything. -Stalin Does anybody know or care that Mitt ...246 comments 378 Recs
- Horrible right ?: They interviewed 430 adult Americans and asked: Regardless of which candidate you happen to support, who do you think did the best job in the debate -- Barack Obama or Mitt Romney?53 comments 70 Recs
- One of the many strikes against Mitt Romney's candidacy has been a regular drumbeat of complaint by movement conservatives like Redstate's Erick Erickson that Romney isn't sufficiently ideologically ...115 comments 377 Recs
- Had lunch with a good friend, who can be described as... a MostlyRepublican. He voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004. May have voted for Obama in 2008, but only because he thought Sarah Palin was such ...211 comments 740 Recs
- You've likely heard of a new "documentary" film called "2016: Obama's America." The film is the brainchild of right-wing culture warrior Dinesh D'Souza . Last week it was the #9 movie in the country,243 comments 397 Recs
- Hi there. I'm new here, but have read DK for several years, and this is - ta da! - my first diary. In order to properly introduce myself, I have to explain why I'm a Ben Tre Republican. First, ...196 comments 421 Recs
r fisher's Tags
- No current results.
r fisher's Blogroll
- No current results.