In the past, I've said I'd delete the test diary, then kind of felt bad about it. And then I felt bad about not keeping my word, too. So, this time, a poll: You decide!
You too should visit the Western Railway Museum in Rio Vista, CA, and ride this very electric car on their 10 miles of track.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Angie in WA State, Trix, Creosote, navajo, JanF, KenBee, Just Bob, Yasuragi, Actbriniel, mapamp, nomandates
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by elfling
- April 2015 Celebrating another month of incredible work from the White House Photographers. A look inside the White House for the months of April. All photographs were taken by the White House ...16 comments 32 Recs
- Now that the USGS has preliminary come up with a way to quantify the short term hazard of potentially induced earthquakes it’s important to know what these maps are and mean.27 comments 65 Recs
- After issuing Murder Indictments against the Officers who Killed Freddie Gray just 24 hrs after receiving the case from the Baltimore PD , when talking to CNN's Don Lemon, yeah Don Lemon, Maryland ...76 comments 152 Recs
- On Saturday at 8 AM PT, the tech team will be moving Daily Kos from its current web host to Amazon's Web Services. We'll be taking the site down for an estimated one to three hours while we move our ...129 comments 131 Recs
- The EmDrive which made made headlines last year is back in the news with the results from a new set of tests by NASA showing that the drive has been successfully tested in a hard vacuum. The EM ...230 comments 101 Recs
- Republican state Sen. Ray Scott congratulated public health officials on the award before voting to defund the program. Colorado ...152 comments 241 Recs
- Hello, writers. Write On! has returned now to the 8 p.m. Eastern/5 p.m. Pacific timeslot that we had previously. I hope that will be more convenient for the West Coast folks. I mentioned last week ...108 comments 20 Recs
- Please note : the purpose of this diary series is not an argument for or against the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). There have been a great number of diaries written on this topic, and my only ...57 comments 74 Recs
- Please note : the purpose of this diary series is not an argument for or against the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). There have been a great number of diaries written on this topic, and my only ...56 comments 58 Recs
- Victim of a "rough ride"? The Baltimore Sun has a pretty illuminating piece on the Baltimore Police Department's criminal technique of "rough rides" in police vans. It turns out that Baltimore ...25 comments 55 Recs
- Ask Me Anything (111)
- CA-01 (99)
- California (15837)
- Chickens (115)
- DK4 (1686)
- Education (29509)
- Eel River (11)
- Food (5233)
- Girl Scouts (127)
- Horses (256)
- How regulation came to be (79)
- HSR (278)
- Humboldt (25)
- Klamath River (157)
- Mendocino (24)
- Montana (2733)
- NASA (2937)
- New Mexico (2698)
- Regulation (1597)
- SFKossacks (1863)