You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
radarlady, Pam from Calif, JanF, ruleoflaw, Dreaming of Better Days, yella dawg, luckylizard, palantir, LinSea, WakeUpNeo, klompendanser, Polly Syllabic, rja, ericlewis0, mama jo, anodnhajo, arizonablue, Glen The Plumber, exterris, broths
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by blueyedace2
- The NYC Kossacks welcomed both peregrine kate and asterkitty to Spitzer's Corner on a gorgeous Spring day. As usual, it was a great group of Kossacks with fabulous food and terrific conversation.77 comments 47 Recs
- happy birthday to me as well. May 26 2002 May 26 ...20 comments 25 Recs
- "What's for dinner?" is a regular refrain around Casa Brillig. For the most part, my status as the at-home parent means I am the Dinner Decider. We've got a short set of meals I make often, for ...61 comments 50 Recs
- Copper, cotton and fool's gold beaten into mash, shoveled down maws of metal monkeys, greater than the sum of ribs, thumbs, and vertebrae. Acid leak squeals spray from split purple lips. Road ...7 comments 13 Recs
- Come oh come ye tea-thirsty restless ones -- the kettle boils, bubbles and sings, musically. ~ Rabindranath ...75 comments 41 Recs
- No, it's not a Hollywood scifi movie about a caped superhero . . . In World War Two, the US military had actual plans in the works to use bats--Mexican Free-tailed Bats, to be specific--as living ...22 comments 26 Recs
- Welcome to the Tuesday edition of the Coffee Hour at Street Prophets. This is an open thread where we can discuss what’s happening in our lives, what we’ve been working on, and our opinions on ...8 comments 20 Recs
- Krazy sale at www.kchronicles.com! Support ye olde gentleman cartoonist at Patreon!10 comments 42 Recs
- No, he has no shame. Cronies, cronies everywhere is Scott Walkers modus operendi . It used to be confined to government jobs, agency and department heads, or appointments. No more. These ...40 comments 68 Recs
- No current results.