The Rand model is weird so I don't know what to make of it, but there was movement in the first day of post debate information there. Yesterday, the race was 49.07 - 45.16 Obama, today it's moved to 50.03 - 44.34. Here's hoping this is the start of a trend that other trackers find. Obama doesn't need much to retake control of the race. A 1-2 point drift in his direction will give him the two point lead that Nate keeps feeling seems right (and also kind of feels right to me). Between this and the leads in NV and OH (and the fact that Romney hasn't yet shown a lead in WI), it's obvious who has the stronger position even before the debate. It should only get better from here.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
livosh1, TheGreatLeapForward, hyperstation, ybruti, StrayCat, Cordwainer, elwior, Sharon Wraight, pademocrat, bobatkinson, Shuruq, Its the Supreme Court Stupid, BenderRodriguez, dustb, sharonsz, Buckeye54, poopdogcomedy, LiberalSage, bontemps2012, KHKS
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by thezzyzx
- OK, it's finally the start of the big four-day GOTV push in Ohio. Volunteers have signed up for one (or more) of three 3.5 hour shifts on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (9:30-1:00, 1:00-4:30,5 comments 14 Recs
- The Wall Street Journal and NBC just released two swing states polls by Marist: Wisconsin - Obama 51-45 (prev. Obama 50-45, 9/16-18) Iowa - Obama 51-43 (prev. Obama 50-42, 9/16-18) Both among ...371 comments 177 Recs
- This is from Gravis(R) pollster. Their last poll had Romney winning 49-46. A (5) point swing to Obama.http://gravismarketing.blogspot.com/2012/10/gravis-marketing-colorado-presidential....76 comments 35 Recs
- OFA: grassroots organizing powerhouse. Again. The Obama campaign released numbers today about how effective their ground game in swing states has been in two specific areas: voter registration and ...103 comments 255 Recs
- Obama is still ahead in Ohio and is above 50%. Obama is 51% while Romney is at 47%. Could Ohio be Obama's Firewall? OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO!!!! Whom ever wins Ohio will win the ...381 comments 225 Recs
- Finally a real post-debate state level poll by a real pollster Ann Selzer. And it's GREAT news! Obama up 47-43 overall. Up with Independents 48-31. No surprise 68-19 said Romney won debate. ...112 comments 117 Recs
- President Obama pushes back hard and goes right at Romney's qualification to be president: "There's a broader lesson to be learned here: Governor Romney seems to have a tendency to shoot first ...353 comments 500 Recs
- There are are some moments as a parent that really make you smile. I'd just gotten done making some calls and was reading this on ...16 comments 20 Recs
- I think this is an important example of rapid response, provided less than 12 hours after the story hit the net, Cass Sunstein is out, ...25 comments 17 Recs
- Suffolk : Obama 51, McCain ...85 comments 30 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.