As I was watching the debate, I was trying to figure out where Obama learned the tactics to turn the tables on Mitt... I couldn't quite figure it out... Then I saw that pic of Mitt looking really pissed, and it dawned on me... Obama was engaging in civil disobedience to Mitt's aggression and turning it back on itself... And it brought to mind the images of George Wallace and James Meredith... Below the orange squiggles, the pictures speak for themselves...
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by kant
- For the past couple of days, I have attended some townhalls and tomorrow I am hosting some folks at my house to discuss health care reform. I came on to KOS this afternoon looking to be re-energized.1432 comments 550 Recs
- Many of us progressives are anxious. President Obama ...630 comments 191 Recs
- Eric Boehlert’s column at Media Matters about the silence of the press towards the foot stomping blatant obstruction and general WATB-...232 comments 524 Recs
- That's right, Pentecostal faith. According to Palin's pastor, she belonged to Wasilla Assembly of God for about two decades. That means 'till she started considering running for high office and ...127 comments 54 Recs
- I don't know where Josh got this , but this is amazing. Over a minute of Peggy Noonan, Mike Murphy, and Chuck Todd clearly off camera but not off mic.67 comments 145 Recs
- Obama and Rezko are discussed Firedoglake in a terrible and borderline slanderous article . Before I go ...596 comments 548 Recs
- One of the most horrifying aspects of the Washington Posts's cheerleading for the Iraq Debacle in 2002/2003 was that WaPo editors IGNORED the excellent, and very skeptical, reporting of their own ...133 comments 285 Recs
- 34 comments 26 Recs
- 80 comments 35 Recs
- 141 comments 181 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.