I am sorry for the millions of dead Iraqis, I'm sorry for the millions of dead Vietnamese and all those napalmed, tortured, and raped at the hands of the US. I'm sorry for the US backed dictators that have killed hundreds of thousands of people. Suharto alone killed hundreds of thousands. I'm sorry for all the countries like Haiti that we kept destitute. I'm sorry for all the next countries we attack and brutalize economically and militarily. Let me apologize to the Japanese, who still feel the effects of the atom bomb. I'm sorry for all the countries that Romney insulted by saying that he won't apologize. Let me apologize as an American citizen, but also a citizen of the world. If Romney and Obama won't apologize for America, I will, and I just did. (I also apologize that this is a very short diary. Sorry.)
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by greenpunx
- After the Columbia SC's police department arrested a man with possession of $40,000 worth of marijuana he posted about it on the department's Facebook page . In response a commenter suggested the ...37 comments 77 Recs
- I moved here in 1986 and made this my adopted state. I often read, including here at Daily Kos, that Kentucky is a "Red" (or Republican-dominated) state. "Wow. Isn't it amazing that Alison ...207 comments 283 Recs
- Dear Dick Durbin: Social Security is still the third rail. Touch it, and Democratic Party hopes die.Here I was, thinking that the debacle of 2011 had finally got the Grand Bargain virus out of President Obama's system, when known Obama trial balloon launcher Dick Durbin uttered this untruth on FOX ...337 comments 264 Recs
- It's over . Here's the tweet from reporter Matthew Arco: "the gov will do his constitutional duty and ensure his admin enforces the law as dictated by the NJ Supreme Court." That means New Jersey ...93 comments 71 Recs
- Here is my rant on Microsoft Windows 8. It may be not as detailed as possible since I no longer have a working example in front of me as I write this – of course, I would be writing it in any case ...734 comments 350 Recs
- Just wants to eat you, not negotiating in good faith Yesterday I saw The Hobbit. I hope the President sees it too. There is a valuable lesson within the hobbit that every sensible person should ...124 comments 192 Recs
- My feelings about Barack Obama are complicated. As a man, he is about as impressive as they come. He rose from humble origins as a mixed-race kid from a broken home in a deeply racist nation to take ...896 comments 682 Recs
- As events in Egypt, Syria and Palestine heat up... ...The nation-state in the middle of all this, Israel, has had its own share of high political drama. True, instead of blood, only tears and ...43 comments 28 Recs
- From the Twitter feed of Dave Waserman..... Mitt Romney is down to 47.49%. Rounded down............47%!162 comments 288 Recs
- The Republican Party has been suffering debilitating and very public seizures produced by the results of the election a couple of weeks ago. They are desperately attempting to find explanations for ...127 comments 270 Recs
- No current results.