DO NOT LET THE MEDIA FORGET THIS. The media managed to manufacture the horse race by showing the CBS poll with Romney winning by a 24 point margin...Obama won this by a 30 point margin! 30 point! They need to manufacture an even bigger Obama surge now!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Ottoe, Chi, jaywillie, JCPOK, SBandini, DCLaw, gpoutney, phonegery, Cordwainer, RandomNonviolence, juca, Abelian, Larsstephens, NMDad, Grandma Susie, a2nite, Syoho, poopdogcomedy, Smoh
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by PALiberal1
- She's a bitch! She's racist! She's a rich racist bitch who is out of touch! She's Hillary! And we're Daily Kos, duly repeating every piece of messaging that comes out of the RNC to describe her.1020 comments 251 Recs
- In 2000, there were those who argued that there was really no difference between George W. Bush and the "corporatist" Al Gore. Many of them voted for Ralph Nader. Had essentially all of the Nader ...307 comments 234 Recs
- The President of the United States, George W. Bush, lied to the nation, lied to congress, and claimed to have evidence that was complete bullshit. Even in 2006 and 2007, I was having arguments ...418 comments 161 Recs
- People have asked me for years how to get a diary on that Rec List. They wonder aloud if there is a 'key word' list or some set of 'tags' which will ensure that their piece of prose will end up on ...447 comments 107 Recs
- As Pope Francis comes more and more out of the Progressive Closet he begins to gain more and more pushback from the Rightwing who have long claimed that their Unrepentant Greed was Godly. ...319 comments 606 Recs
- According to an article on the website "Enlightened Catholicism", link, Catholic Bishops have said very little about economic justice because "many bishops fear that speaking loudly about economic ...185 comments 334 Recs
- 86 comments 214 Recs
- As you have probably already seen, Larry Summers has taken himself out of consideration for the nomination for chairman of the Federal Reserve. Meteor Blades and jj32 both have diaries up right now ...90 comments 288 Recs
- Ostensibly, the Secretary of State of the United States, John Kerry, seems to have no idea what the job entails. NBC reports : Secretary of State John Kerry told House Democrats during a Monday ...532 comments 227 Recs
- The game is over. Even Andrew Sullivan has jumped ship of the NSA and GCHQ. In Greenwald's defense, he writes : "A disclosure upfront: I have met David Miranda as part of a my friendship with ...252 comments 183 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.