A bit off the first and second debates' levels, but still a decent sized haul. That's two debates of comparable size to the first that saw the president kick Romney's ass around the stage--especially last night. I have very hard time believing that Obama will not at least see a 1-3 point bump in the following days.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Replace cant with Kant
- David Wasserman, Cook Political Report, total popular vote totals Paul Krugman : ...62 comments 29 Recs
- I think airport conversations, waiting for your flight, are the most interesting conversations you can have. The reason why? Who knows? Could it be that the possibility of dying within the next ...3 comments 12 Recs
- Papa John's CEO, John Schnatter wrote a piece for Huffington Post called "The Real Scoop on Papa John's and Obamacare," where he says that he was the victim of shoddy journalism and has no intention ...62 comments 37 Recs
- The unexpected 2012 Senate gains helped us dramatically when it comes to holding the Senate in the next cycle, as we have a 55-45 cushion heading into a midterm where we have a lot of red-state Dems ...126 comments 68 Recs
- Denny's corporate management and many Denny's franchise owners are not happy with John Metz , the owner of 40 Denny's restaurants who said he'...214 comments 326 Recs
- President Obama signing the Affordable Care Act. Yes, President Obama won reelection and the Affordable Care Act is the law of the land. On Tuesday, the Department of Health and Human ...109 comments 98 Recs
- This image posted to Reddit is of Mitt Romney pumping his own gas in La Jolla, California last night. The pic has since gone viral. A commenter at Reddit captures the appropriate significance. ...345 comments 218 Recs
- Cannot fold, spindle, mutilate, destroy or secede from. Period. Sometimes there are no words. At least, there seem to be no pithy ones available as a quick retort to the outright ignant ignorance ...208 comments 131 Recs
- A lot of times I just feel like complaining about various stuff. A good friend of mine explained that the best way to get over it is to let it out. So here's your chance . I'm bored and cranky, ...28 comments 2 Recs
- Republican tears are a ...480 comments 96 Recs
Replace cant with Kant's Tags
- No current results.
Replace cant with Kant's Blogroll
- No current results.