A gop leaning pollster and we are up by 2.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Angelfan
- Sometimes I go mountain driving and bring along my camera. Today, for instance. I went for a drive in the San Gabriel mountains, which I've blogged about before a number of times, but this time I ...12 comments 12 Recs
- A dam broke. All polls released today. Late deciders for Obama: Ohio CNN 50-47 Obama Rasmussen 49-49 tie (equals 2-3 point win in 538 adjustment) WeAskAmerica 50.2-45.8 ...11 comments 16 Recs
- Most people who care anything about politics and facts know that Sean Hannity and Frank Luntz are shameless liars. Last night I saw what has to rank as one of the more blatent examples. From time ...20 comments 9 Recs
- Crossposted on Show Me Progress Over the recess I have been following, along with all of you, the often alarming reports coming out of town hall ...100 comments 288 Recs
- Eric Boehlert’s column at Media Matters about the silence of the press towards the foot stomping blatant obstruction and general WATB-...232 comments 524 Recs
- Sometimes, oh Lord, there is Justice in judges. On Monday, the Wall Street Journal ran an editorial on the Minnesota Senate ...237 comments 778 Recs
- In widely expected, but technically breaking, news Kay Baily Hutchison has formed an exploratory committee to run for Texas Governor in 2010. She'll be challenging Texas' current and longest serving ...151 comments 75 Recs
- Much as I wish it were true, Al Franken has not taken the lead against Norm Coleman. He's still trailing. Daily Kos is a reality-based community, so leaving a misleading Recommended Diary ...269 comments 456 Recs
- We all knew the Republicans were depraved, evil SOBs per their recent murder of 1 million Iraqis but now a document has come out which reveals a pattern of such behavior; Reagan Republicans of ...52 comments 30 Recs
- CBS released a minute of upcoming Couric-Lieberman interview (to be fully aired at 6:30 pm). Asked specifically about progressive bloggers' reaction to a "slap on the wrist", Lieberman repeats ...48 comments 8 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.