Some say that campaign ads are getting just ridiculous. But now it's taken a turn to the truly bizarre. An Indiana man has auctioned off space on the side of his head, where he tattooed Mitt Romney's presidential campaign "R" logo in a 5-by-2-inch spot for a bid of $15, 000.The stoopid is strong in this one.
Eric Hartsburg posted the eBay listing in August, and told ABC News that he was paid $15,000 by a Republican eBay user, who preferred to remain anonymous, to get the Romney logo permanently inked on the side of his head. Hartsburg, who is an Indiana native, told ABC News that he agreed because the tattoo was something that he could live with.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by plan9pub
- Wow. All I can say is...good for him, seriously: Lifelong Republican Turns On His Party, Embraces Obamacare Luis Lang, who is currently crowdfunding for medical expenses that he can’t afford ...282 comments 686 Recs
- 28 comments 215 Recs
- Wow! President Obama is finally taking the gloves off and focusing like a laser on publicly demolishing his opponents in so far as he is able to without literally throwing tomatoes at them. Great ...621 comments 359 Recs
- Sorry to take up diary space on something that should be background, but this is vexing. For years I've been using Firefox as my browser for political websites. And the left two tabs are for ...36 comments 23 Recs
- Kentucky GOP gubernatorial candidate Hal Heiner There are ugly races, and there's the May 19 Kentucky GOP gubernatorial primary. This ...9 comments 9 Recs
- TPM has someone in the courthouse in Newark relaying the events. Link if you want the news straight from them. The headline item: David Wildstein is pleading guilty to and factual claims he is ...143 comments 293 Recs
- Beating an innocent is so hilarious! Police officers in Inkster, Michigan pulled Floyd Dent over for maybe, possibly not completely stopping at a stop sign and ...126 comments 257 Recs
- You've come a long way, baby. Electric car sales have been steadily increasing over the years, and more recently they have jumped: ...63 comments 36 Recs
- Inevitably, my turn came around. Time again for soulless corporate America to extort from me to pay for their cupidity and stupidity. A letter slithered into my mailbox from an “AmSher Collection ...24 comments 34 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.