If you don't like the new OH poll from Cincinnati.com you can help spin it our way. They have an online poll accompanying their front page story on the "tied" race. Currently, the bad guys are winning by a mile. Fight back! (in a virtual kind of way)
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Gator, rubyr, Woody, Twodaiquiris, kalihikane, OleHippieChick, emidesu, juca, xhale, judiadg, fwcetus, Vatexia, Pinto Pony, joelgp, Rumor, AlexThorne
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by benjaz
- If I ever hear someone use the words "Republican" and "responsibility" in the same sentence, I will tell them the following story. About two weeks before the election, someone finally made me aware ...222 comments 877 Recs
- Please tell him for me that people need to be kept in their homes. You see, there's this woman, her name is Jodie, and the moving vans and probably sheriff's deputies are supposed to be coming to ...59 comments 585 Recs
- I was watching his show this morning, and as they went into a break he said, "here's something I like to listen to..." And this is what it was: I would like to apologize for mistaking "One Term ...159 comments 317 Recs
- We've all read the stories and seen the obscene pictures of voters waiting hours to early vote in North Carolina: and Ohio: and Florida:47 comments 145 Recs
- Greetings, all. My name is Sam Wang. I founded the Princeton Election Consortium . The site's Meta-Analysis of State Polls started here in 2004 as a diary during the Bush v. Kerry race. Now, in ...199 comments 474 Recs
- Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney 49/47 in New Hampshire, a 3 point improvement from our poll last week when he was down 49/48. — PublicPolicyPolling (@ppppolls) October 28, 2012 Updated: NH voters ...93 comments 52 Recs
- This is according to the highly acclaimed Princeton Election Consortium. http://election.princeton.edu/ I wanted to put this up for the people that got suckered into freaking out about that ...70 comments 40 Recs
- A lot of you know that I had kind of a close election last time. I won by 312 votes. And when you win by 312 votes, you know that there are a lot of people out there who worked hard, who made more ...85 comments 422 Recs
- Often times, shareholders have a legal right to vote for, or against, mergers and acquisitions. But, did Bain let Sensata Shareholders vote, in 2010, for their acquisition of the Honeywell ...19 comments 15 Recs
- (h/t Yglesias ) President Obama has now broken even on the jobs creation front. BLS has revised previous numbers to show that the economy was a lot stronger in the first quarter (through March) ...52 comments 51 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.