Standing here waiting for the "Big Dog" at one of my alma maters, UW-Waukesha in the heart of the most Republican County in Wisconsin. Way to go Bill Clinton! Oh yes Marquette Poll had Obama up 8% yesterday over Romney.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by widem
- The World's Okayest Guitar Player urges you to vote for Mary Burke! Gov. Scott Walker and Wisconsin Republicans are in panic mode. On Thursday, the Wisconsin Reporter , a "news organization" ...58 comments 93 Recs
- Mary Burke Mary Burke is the target of a last-minute campaign smear as the race for Wisconsin governor remains tight. Two former executives—both of whom just happen to be Republicans—of her ...13 comments 33 Recs
- Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) The Wisconsin governor's race is going down to the wire. According to the latest from Public Policy ...45 comments 36 Recs
- Hell yeah! http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/scott-walker-mary-burke-swastikas-ellerman-trek-...13 comments 44 Recs
- What is "news?" While I was growing up, I believed that news consisted of facts told by credible journalists like Walter Cronkite. I can't imagine him or Huntley/Brinkley - or even local journalists -6 comments 18 Recs
- All you need to know about where the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel really stands on the candidates for Wisconsin governor was evident on the front page today. And it wasn't a proud moment for the ...5 comments 15 Recs
- I know that you guys are the experts, but I would like to present some ideas since we are now on the eve of the last debate and in the final stretch of the campaign. Over the last four years the ...4 comments 5 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.