Got alerted to this off the Twitter tonight. Gal that I follow tweeted that she saw a late night ad that was so disgusting, she was horrified. She is in PA. A little back and forth and she found where they are coming from. Seriously, trigger alert. These are really, really horrible. ProLifeCandidates.com Here is the link where they state they have purchased air time. http://www.prolifecandidates.com/... It is all swing state stuff. Maybe you swing state folks can call these stations and get this crap pulled. She says she saw the one entitled Obamas Muslim Nightmare.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by mrsgoo
- I live in the rural Midwest. Agriculture is the dominant activity, and most folks live in small towns. In many respects, it is a good place to live. People are mostly decent and hard working. ...54 comments 104 Recs
- No snarky comment here. Not for this image. 'Why?' It's the most useful one word sentence in the English language. It's how we begin the search for causes, for understanding, for truth. We have to ...119 comments 150 Recs
- is the title of this short piece by Eugene Robinson in the Post Partisan section of the Washington Post . Robinson reminds us that the entire incident reeks of racial bias. Gray was on a street ...81 comments 217 Recs
- Founding Members of Hair Club for ...21 comments 21 Recs
- Great news via CNN : Bernie Sanders' nascent presidential campaign announced Friday that it raised more than $1.5 million in its first 24 hours, a number that far outpaces what Republican ...224 comments 271 Recs
- After issuing Murder Indictments against the Officers who Killed Freddie Gray just 24 hrs after receiving the case from the Baltimore PD , when talking to CNN's Don Lemon, yeah Don Lemon, Maryland ...76 comments 154 Recs
- Freddie Gray being loaded into a van by Baltimore Police On April 12th, six Baltimore police officers assaulted Freddie Gray and took him on something I'll admit I've never heard of ...240 comments 337 Recs
- Anonymous (1266)
- Bank of America (1481)
- CA-02 (146)
- Canadian Kossacks (21)
- Chamber of Commerce (777)
- Cranky Users (302)
- Daily Kos Light Opera Company (9)
- HB Gary (2)
- HB Gary Federal (6)
- HBGary (106)
- New Diarists (412)
- Single Payer California (8)
- Successful Troll is Successful (1)
- Unions (14244)
- Weight Loss Kos (66)
- WikiLeaks (1749)
- No current results.