Got alerted to this off the Twitter tonight. Gal that I follow tweeted that she saw a late night ad that was so disgusting, she was horrified. She is in PA. A little back and forth and she found where they are coming from. Seriously, trigger alert. These are really, really horrible. ProLifeCandidates.com Here is the link where they state they have purchased air time. http://www.prolifecandidates.com/... It is all swing state stuff. Maybe you swing state folks can call these stations and get this crap pulled. She says she saw the one entitled Obamas Muslim Nightmare.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by mrsgoo
- Between San Diego and Los Angeles is Orange County, California. With more than 3 million residents, it's larger than 21 states. If Orange County were a separate country, its economy would be the ...106 comments 380 Recs
- Silly season is again arriving early heralded by a Republican parade of very serious, self-important, self-obsessed, publicly very pious and righteous, nearly all white men (seriously, folks, ...59 comments 52 Recs
- Oil industry representatives, in response to criticism over their use of water for fracking and steam injection oil drilling operations during the drought, have claimed that oil field wastewater can ...9 comments 21 Recs
- Eight people died as a result of the very preventable pipeline explosion in September 2010 Years before the 2010 San Bruno pipeline explosion that killed eight people, engineers knew that there ...8 comments 24 Recs
- Bernie Sanders continued bringing the truth to the media world on CNBC's John Harwood. “I think it’s sick, and I think these people are so greedy. They’re so out of touch with reality, and ...176 comments 457 Recs
- You can watch it Live now. Why Bernie matters: A 2016 primary run by Bernie ...226 comments 230 Recs
- Jon Stewart on the set of Rosewater. When it comes to putting his money where his mouth is, Stephen Colbert isn't the ...64 comments 166 Recs
- David Koch will keep the rabble out.79 comments 60 Recs
- 177 comments 366 Recs
- This story keeps getting ickier. From radaronline.com : After Josh Duggar admitted to his parents Jim Bob and Michelle that he had fondled multiple minor females in his home, his parents say they ...222 comments 308 Recs
- Anonymous (1267)
- Bank of America (1482)
- CA-02 (146)
- Canadian Kossacks (21)
- Chamber of Commerce (784)
- Cranky Users (302)
- Daily Kos Light Opera Company (9)
- HB Gary (2)
- HB Gary Federal (6)
- HBGary (106)
- New Diarists (418)
- Single Payer California (8)
- Successful Troll is Successful (1)
- Unions (14447)
- Weight Loss Kos (66)
- WikiLeaks (1757)
- No current results.