You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by mikeymike68
- Now we have the news that October saw the creation of 171,000 net new jobs in the U.S., with the unemployment rate moving up only from 7.8% to 7.9%, with the first digit being the key (i.e., under 8).66 comments 105 Recs
- I believe we are watching a historic first: A series of election wave-generating events one week before election day. The patterns below happen a great deal to Presidents, but never that close to ...27 comments 27 Recs
- Graphic go Viral ! Credit: Go Left http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=483084368392171&set=a.264248670275743.69392.259536274080316&type=1&theater Even those of us not all in with some of the ...133 comments 383 Recs
- Today, in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, we saw a remarkable example of bipartisanship, in which two elected officials put aside their political differences and harnessed the power of government ...86 comments 197 Recs
- So much for the headfake by Mitt. SurveyUSA finds Obaba leading Romney by 7 points. Well Ben La Bolt retweeted this poll. Source of the info is Tom Hauser @5hauser of KSTP TV. POll was ...12 comments 11 Recs
- From Buzzfeed (article by McKay Coppins ): The plan was for supporters to bring hurricane relief supplies to the event, and then deliver the bags of canned goods, packages of diapers, and cases of ...337 comments 424 Recs
- EDIT 2: We now have the memo - you can view it at http://twitgoo.com/68vgv6 Choice quotes: *"Early and absentee voting is starting to look troubling"* "This is *closer to (And worse than) 2008"* ...205 comments 230 Recs
- Nate Silver has expressed skepticism as to whether Hurricane Sandy will have any significant effect on the election one way or the other. I think he is a great numbers guy, but sometimes he just ...85 comments 58 Recs
- not just talking about it. The Proof is in the Pudding right here. “I spoke to the president three times yesterday,” he explained. “He called me for the last time at midnight last night ...53 comments 222 Recs
- The National Journal released an article this morning that has some nice tidbits re: Nevada. This is the nugget I like: Republicans consistently run behind Democrats among early voters in Nevada. ...6 comments 14 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.