This is more of a note and not a diary. In my precinct I was given the option of using paper or electronic. I have not seen any information to say if the electronic machines have a paper trail. So better to be safe then sorry and USE THE PAPER BALLOT
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by restondem
- An African-American family out in New York's Long Island received an anonymous racist letter from someone in the Village of Lindenhurst. Darcell Copes received the letter, it reads:76 comments 252 Recs
- I realize that this is the 3rd diary I've posted tonight, but this one is kind of important to me on a personal level. I'm one of those who tore Luis Lang apart in the first place, so it behooves me ...60 comments 341 Recs
- While it's not surprising that the lawyers for the six officers accused of killing Freddie Gray want their trial moved out of ...74 comments 37 Recs
- Jon Stewart on the set of Rosewater. When it comes to putting his money where his mouth is, Stephen Colbert isn't the ...64 comments 167 Recs
- 198 comments 326 Recs
- Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant . Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured. Over 100 guns recovered. Sounds like one of the ...738 comments 736 Recs
- Lawrence, KS, which is now affectionately known as Obamaville, KS, apparently continues their efforts to show that a police department can work with a community in a way that isn't so ...10 comments 36 Recs
- Yeah, that's right, I'll say it: Luis Lang is a fool and a hypocrite. Over at Talking Points Memo, Josh Marshall has a story about a guy in South Carolina named Luis Lang who's in a nasty situation ...558 comments 677 Recs
- We've been told, quite frequently and repeatedly that the problems in the black community that we've seen in Ferguson and Baltimore recently are not the fault of biased, paramilitary, paranoid and ...108 comments 175 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.