Just a simple message to those who have already voted and have some free time on their hands. Instead of sitting around making predictions or obsessing over the latest news tidbits, you can help GOTV. Obama For America needs helping making calls into swing states right now. Please, if you are able, help out.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by dalliance13
- Friday morning, Sen. Elizabeth Warren rocked the Netroots Nation 2014 crowd with a rousing speech about what it means to be a Democrat,360 comments 525 Recs
- After oral arguments in the Hobby Lobby case, I wrote a very misnamed but widely read diary in which I echoed Attorney and Ring of Fire radio host Mike Papantonio's argument that the SCOTUS would ...376 comments 743 Recs
- Originally published in Tikkun Daily Today, I learned that my IP address is being tracked by the NSA, and that it's possible both the metadata and the actual content of my internet traffic is ...539 comments 296 Recs
- Some people just know how to say it, so I'm gonna shut up and let the former Mr. Sulu do so. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/02/george-takei-what-if-hobby-lobby-was-run-by-muslims-imposing-sharia-358 comments 362 Recs
- Wisconsin Democrats put out a web-only ad yesterday . It was a great ad, but I mused that it would have been better aired on media to grab more viewers. Imagine my surprise today when Mary ...103 comments 267 Recs
- In public, the Obama administration says one thing about Wall Street’s egregiousness and burgeoning, domestic economic inequality; meanwhile, behind closed doors and on the global stage, it forges ...205 comments 182 Recs
- This won't put any of the bankers in jail--a place some of them still belong--because it's only a civil suit. But, glad to see this from New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman: he's suing ...20 comments 103 Recs
- Dennis Lynch of the International Business Times reports Ebola Outbreak: Doctors Without Borders ...203 comments 333 Recs
- She's a bitch! She's racist! She's a rich racist bitch who is out of touch! She's Hillary! And we're Daily Kos, duly repeating every piece of messaging that comes out of the RNC to describe her.1020 comments 251 Recs
- Access to water may be a human right, but for 40 percent of Detroit residents unable to afford their water bill, that right may soon be denied without international intervention or emergency ...153 comments 208 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.