Early exits have Obama up 3 in Ohio. Key.Keep your eye here. #CNNElections— David Gergen (@David_Gergen)
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by joelgp
- All the Hillary Clinton supporters, both organized and not are coming out of the woodwork. Progressives like myself actually think that someone like Elizabeth Warren IS making the right decision not ...43 comments 3 Recs
- This ...14 comments 18 Recs
- This is Part 1 of a 6-part series. Collect the whole set: 1 (10/27), 2 (10/28), 3 (...104 comments 212 Recs
- North Carolina Democratic Sen. Kay Hagan Are Kay ...44 comments 59 Recs
- His camp does not want this released. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Thanks to Senate Majority Pac we just might see a new senator in the bluegrass state. Spread far and wide.77 comments 211 Recs
- As the first full weekend of early voting approaches, Democratic voters have been steadily chipping away at the traditional GOP early vote and absentee ballot lead, according to Democratic advisor ...16 comments 38 Recs
- So Markos pointed out this big scandal hurting Republicans in Alaska: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/22/gop-alaska-governor_n_6024862....5 comments 24 Recs
- Some very encouraging news today: http://www.monmouth.edu/assets/0/32212254770/32212254991/32212254992/32212254994/32212254995/30064771087/145f0962-9f03-4ef3-a9e7-78534f38d6d2....16 comments 18 Recs
- 53 comments 46 Recs
- Some other encouraging news: http://atr.rollcall.com/elections-2014-mark-pryor-poll-lead-tom-cotton/ ...21 comments 21 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.