It is 12:40 AM EST and it s now time for PBO to claim victory. He has won OH and is ahead in VA, FL and NV. The first challenge of the POTUS 2nd term is to deal with Republican intransigence and refusal to recognize his presidency. No time better than now to take command and LEAD!!!!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Mambo
- News from the Plains: All this RED can make you BLUE Smuggling my son into The Bahamas by Barry Friedman (No politics today) -April, 2008 I smuggled my son ...59 comments 187 Recs
- This will probably be a very short diary, but I wanted to let people here know what's going on in PA. I went to vote early this morning, and this is what happened.212 comments 408 Recs
- I've been looking at the forecast graphs at Fivethirtyeight the last couple of days. There's a point where Obama's probability of winning and of taking the electoral college makes a sharp turn from ...124 comments 353 Recs
- Bob Kerrey's return to the Senate is suddenly looking less ...133 comments 65 Recs
- Want to give Republicans an absolute heart attack? (more after the fold)...47 comments 125 Recs
- On the day after the foreign policy debate that polling showed was a decisive win for the President... ...and when 5 of 9 national polls moved in the President's direction... ...and when Nate ...27 comments 10 Recs
- So, Romney's team blew it, game theory wise. They got greedy and doubled down on debate 1 strategy and it blew up on their faces. In debate 1, Romney's team unveiled a bold, new strategy for ...8 comments 20 Recs
- Ugh. Fox "News" has sunk to a new low. I know, I know. They crawl under their own bar just about every single day. But this.... ...this just about takes the damned cake.37 comments 11 Recs
- On balance, I've liked Dana Milbank ever since he first appeared on the original Countdown . That said, I'll happily admit I've wanted to hit him upside the head more often than not the last four ...212 comments 516 Recs
- I love Twitter. Real time takedowns of Paul Ryan as Joe Biden unleashed HELL and more on the poor twit. And most importantly - the damage has been done. One of the key and overriding things about ...197 comments 388 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.