I'm just so damn happy and tired. I'm very proud to be an American more today than yesterday. And I'm glad Mitt was gracious enough to concede. But most of all - I'm happy. I'm elated. I'm worried for Obama all over again. Let him finish the job he started. I'm so tired...the good kind of tired from cheering and clapping. Hyatt Dallas was CRAZY tonight. Dallas Area Dems really know how to party. Like Jackie Kennedy said - it's just more fun to be a Democrat- they party so much better than Republicans.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Havoth
- America's Dumbest Congressman: Bush would have never invaded Iraq if he knew Obama would screw it up246 comments 165 Recs
- Just yesterday, nearly six months after police shot and killed Tamir Rice, the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Office announced that the agency was nearing the end of its investigation and that there ...237 comments 119 Recs
- He's his very own Larry, Curly and Moe Rep. Steve King (R-IA) hasn't piped ...63 comments 48 Recs
- I'll make you a deal,79 comments 87 Recs
- Geert Wilders, heads the far-right Party for Freedom (PVV) in The Netherlands At the invitation of Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), and Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), one of the most divisive bigots in ...65 comments 120 Recs
- Last week in Texas, a Republican lawmaker proposed an amendment so outrageous, that even some of his own GOP colleagues were repulsed. ...553 comments 368 Recs
- Langston Hughes' poem, " Harlem " has been floating around in my head, as I watch footage from Baltimore. What happens to a dream deferred? Does it dry up like a raisin in the sun? Or fester like ...188 comments 171 Recs
- American Taliban It's the ...188 comments 136 Recs
- It was only a two-minute drive between the police station and where Freddie Gray was arrested. Why, then, did it take 30 minutes? So many egregious ...229 comments 264 Recs
- 356 comments 453 Recs
- No current results.