NY Times lists Sean Patrick Maloney BEAT tea party nut Nan Hayworth 51.7 to 48.3 with 97% of the vote counted in my NY-18. This was NOT an expected win and a wonderful surprise for the new district!! The WSJ article I just got from Google calls him the first openly gay member of Congress, but I don't believe that is true?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
themank, HudsonValleyMark, mightymouse, blueoasis, NancyK, janatallow, elziax, sound of progress, Vatexia, LilithGardener
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by nephalim
- Hostess management, which is currently blaming unions for killing the Twinkie, awarded company execs absurdly large raises around the same time as filing for bankruptcy in January 2012 - including a ...86 comments 237 Recs
- Wonder Bread runs deep in my family. I started at Interstate Bakeries in 1999 in Waterloo, Ia after the birth of my first daughter. I asked my father in law who to talk to for an interview. He had ...260 comments 844 Recs
- Dean Chambers, the man who garnered praise from the right and notoriety on the left for his "Unskewed Polling" site, admitted today that his method was flawed. "Nate Silver was right, and I was ...25 comments 18 Recs
- You keep nominating lunatics, what do you expect? You nominate people like Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock up for Senate seats. You promise to launch a primary challenge on anyone who even whispers ...3 comments 8 Recs
- OBAMA WINS!1 comments 3 Recs
- So says the affidavit filed in the injunction against the Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted by Bob Fitrakis of the Ohio Free Press and his attorney Cliff Arnebeck. Brad Freidman reporting via Salon....340 comments 585 Recs
- The Rasmussen Poll is simply THE most accurate poll since the dawn of time, 6000 years ago. Better put, there is only one godly figure more worshiped during a Presidential Election than Rasumussen -84 comments 40 Recs
- 43 comments 9 Recs
- It's no secret that the way for Barack Obama to win North Carolina is for him to expand the electorate and turn out "unlikely" voters. Previously in my NC Early Voting Diaries, we have looked at ...119 comments 249 Recs
- In an apocalyptic proclamation over on Redstate, Erik Erickson sounds like he's trying to prepare the delusional wing nuts for, what we have known for some time, the inevitable defeat of Mitt Romney.371 comments 346 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.