Congrats to Big Bird... you can keep your job!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by stonedoubt
- This >>>>> Obama administration will no longer defend DOMA and this >>>>>> Obama Chooses Sotomayor for Supreme Court Nominee and this >>>>>> President Obama Nominates Elena Kagan for Supreme ...333 comments 238 Recs
- 116 comments 55 Recs
- Last night, Stephen Colbert revealed an incredibly corrupt and nefarious aspect of the Super PAC structure, a loophole that had previously gone unnoticed. In satirical tones, Stephen (with the ...301 comments 840 Recs
- The "honorable" David Petraeus "hoped the affair would stay secret and he could keep his job as CIA director". Turns out he was full of shit and would still be Director today had it not been for ...456 comments 342 Recs
- Hate was on the agenda the day the Neo-Nazis came to town. They came to Charlotte, NC from Detroit & joined with the National Socialist Movement to drum up support for the creation of an alternative ...98 comments 482 Recs
- I have one particular acquaintance who just can't get over the fact that President Obama won the election. Yesterday she accused me of being full of hate and anger. She also berated me for gloating ...40 comments 58 Recs
- Obama ran a better campaign. He played better offense. He played better defense. His pollsters were focused on the math. Romney's pollsters flunked math. Nobody likes a sore loser. Romney is ...151 comments 456 Recs
- So after PPP was the most accurate polling around this cycle, Redstate is still in denial and claiming 'shenanigans'. Apparently, weighing the makeup of the electorate correctly is cheating. Neil ...137 comments 233 Recs
- The good news for Democrats continues to roll in:174 comments 123 Recs
- Not much of a diary, I know, but I'm about to pass out from exhaustion. Happy exhaustion! But let it be known: Rasmussen polling is a fraud that exists to prop up Republican candidates. Oh, sure, ...117 comments 317 Recs
- No current results.