It looks like the lulz surrounding the quick and painful demise of the Romney campaign aren't going to subside anytime soon. From today's Boston Globe:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Gooserock, PeterHug, Christian Dem in NC, JeffW, Railfan, PorridgeGun, ShowMeMoBlue, Andrew F Cockburn
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by atomicskunk
- Sunday 28 April 1996 was a day that changed Australia forever. Port Arthur a long abandoned former penal colony turned historical tourist attraction was transformed into the setting for the most ...48 comments 118 Recs
- NEWS:Intelligence Community -- Not White House, State, or Justice -- Changed Benghazi Talking PointsFrom CNN : The intelligence community - not the White House, State Department or Justice Department - was responsible for the substantive changes made to the talking points distributed for ...72 comments 211 Recs
- The highlight for me, is at the 1:00 minute mark of this 2:09 minute web ad, when John King (CNN) relates his personal story as a 47 percenter. Here's my transcription of the ad: VOICEOVER : The ...153 comments 300 Recs
- You'll be having deja vu in 2013. "It's not over!" "It's not over!" "It's not over!" So says the Washington punditocracy. Romney has 14 days left to gain a lead across a swath of swing states or ...285 comments 278 Recs
- [ image, right: Joseph Nassralla Abdelmasih, whose nonprofit Media For Christ produced [see 1 , 2 , ...281 comments 402 Recs
- This ad speaks for itself Transcript: Paul Ryan will be speaking at the Values Voter Summit Let's talk about values Education: Student: I was just curious, if elected, what you do in regards ...78 comments 320 Recs
- Sorry for the short diary but here is prime example #1 of just how out of touch Mitt Romney is with the average American... Romney says 'middle-income' $250k and below BOSTON (AP) — Mitt Romney ...57 comments 38 Recs
- So I wrote and first posted this (somewhere else) over two weeks ago; on Sunday August 25th to be precise. Both the Republican and Democratic Conventions were still yet to come`Somehow it seems ...9 comments 19 Recs
- So a guy walks into my office the other day looking for high leadership position in our company. We currently have someone in that job, but his contract is up soon and we’re not sure if we’...147 comments 637 Recs
- Okay Republicans, we have to have a talk. No, no. Look at me. I understand you are upset today. You have watched this week while the big people you made faces at reached into your political ...83 comments 512 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.