This will be a short Diary because I am more interested in hearing other people's thoughts on this issue. Obviously we all want to see the Bush tax cuts on the wealthy expire in order to help bring in more revenue, but from a Liberal point of view what would you be willing to see changed in order to address the defecit? Personally, I think the retirement age should be raised. Other than that I haven't really seen any other proposals that I would accept but I'd like to see if anyone else has put much thought into this.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by JeremySchro
- State Rep. Michael Schraa wrote an editorial today in the Oshkosh Northwestern in which he advocates for a quick judicial ruling on Wisconsin's Voter ID law. The editorial can be found here: http:11 comments 37 Recs
- You may have noticed that healthcare.gov got an update today. In addition to making it easier to apply by phone and in other ways while they keep working on the bigger problems with the website, ...64 comments 40 Recs
- Received this e-mail from the Pennsylvania Democratic Party and after seeing the polls, their eager to get rid of Tea Party Congressmen Jim Gerlach (R. PA-06), Pat Meehan (R. PA-07) and Mike ...12 comments 17 Recs
- Just wondering if those here who predicted that this was really all about resurrecting the chained CPI and the "Grand Bargain"... Or those who predicted that this was a "fascist putsch" by the Koch ...329 comments 102 Recs
- Posts on his Facebook page encourage violence, blocking access to meeting (GILBERTON, PA) —Insurrectionist former police chief Mark Kessler is encouraging his supporters to join him tonight to “...66 comments 132 Recs
- When is it ok to label a state or local politician a “murderer?” Should it be ok to label Governor Tom Corbett a “murder” because of his attacks on public education which killed a 12 year ...15 comments 15 Recs
- Want the scoop on hot races around the country? Get the digest emailed to you each weekday morning. Sign up here . Leading Off : • ...43 comments 10 Recs
- With the focus on Washington D.C. over the last few days, I guess it kind of makes sense that one of the premier software companies in the world would quietly announce that they have been hacked ...32 comments 31 Recs
- ...they didn't need to shut down the government to get it. I'll keep this short and sweet. According to a rec'd diary "breathlessly" citing only RW sources, the shutdown was about getting the "...271 comments 275 Recs
- Discussing which poll-tested buzzwords to use at pressers and in interviews and how they think Dems/Obama "we won't negotiate" wasn't poll-tested by Dems and won't sell well and that as long as ...101 comments 200 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.