Thank the lord for President Obama's victory. It means so much to me. Now I can quit my job and go on the dole like i've always wanted to. It's been hard having to work for the last 30 years so I can't wait to get unemployment again. Unfortunately I'm stuck with my white skin but I heard now with Obama as president I can get an honorary birth certificate from Kenya that'll be good for Harvard. I'm taking up Spanish in the mean time. If you're Latino in New America you get extra food stamps that's good for beer. (Yes, we're going to change the country's name) Once they let me in the "club" they are going to reveal how they commit voter fraud but I'm sworn to secrecy. So all of my fellow white people please don't give me up. I'm just trying to pass. The chains we put on you will only let us live for free. I love my L shaped room. When do we get our stuff?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Dave the Wave
- READ Ruben Bolling's brand new book for kids, Alien Invasion in My Backyard: An EMU Club Adventure !FOLLOW @...10 comments 21 Recs
- Well that was fast. You may or may not have heard of Dr. Edward Wegman, a statistics professor at George Mason University, who got in very hot water a few years ago on well-founded charges of ...11 comments 44 Recs
- (photo credit: Rollins College) From Talking Points Memo : Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) said Wednesday that it's "really arrogant" for people to say there's a scientific ...107 comments 112 Recs
- Sunday’s bloody battle, which pitched Waco police against two feuding gangs and their supporters, resulted in 9 dead, 18 critically injured and 174 arrests. That the dead and injured were ...236 comments 178 Recs
- Haven't seen this in a diary yet, so here's a short one on a bit of news. (Where are you, puddytat??) All of us in Wisconsin who lose sleep thinking that Scott Walker may spend and slime his way ...37 comments 76 Recs
- Look, I'll hate whatever you tell me to. While Wisconsin Governor and likely Republican presidential candidate Scott Walker is a favorite among business leaders looking for favors and wealthy ...56 comments 32 Recs
- During the short space in my early 20s when I took Ayn Rand's philosophy seriously, it occurred to me more than once that perhaps I found it appealing because I could understand it. Kant? No, I can't,51 comments 39 Recs
- I saw on PoliticusUSA that the Koch Brothers' problems with the IRS have a big reason behind them. They don't control it with their billions of dollars, and now they're about to be investigated for ...146 comments 354 Recs
- I don't know how much more racist and sexist you can get as the head of national organization than Wayne LaPierre, the head of the NRA. Link Wayne LaPierre has a message for America: while ...79 comments 117 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Monday Morning Magnanimity Coming off of a pleasant Easter weekend, I really didn’t feel like starting the week out by lobbing verbal bombshells at the right. ...109 comments 49 Recs
Dave the Wave's Tags
- No current results.